Tulane offers a dual choice Dental Preferred Provider Option(PPO) plan through Delta Dental. The two choices are the Low Plan and the High Plan. Please view plan summary below for more information about the plans.
You are eligible to enroll in dental benefits if the below applies:
- A full-time employee scheduled to work with the university for no less than 7 months
- A part-time employee working at least 50% of a full-time schedule and expected to work no less than 7 months
How to Enroll
To enroll, visit Employee Self-Service within 30 days of your new hire/newly eligible date:
- Go to Employee Self-Service and login with your TU username and password
- Make your benefits selections
- Print your confirmation statement and keep for your records
For more detailed instructions, CLICK HERE.
- Comparison of Plans
- Delta Claim Form
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Print, replace, or order a new ID card
- Traveling with Tulane Health Care
- Life/Work Changes
Have questions about your plan?
Call the Benefits Team
8:30am - 5:00pm CST