Performance reviews are a means of facilitating open communication between the employee and supervisor to document the employee’s job performance and identify ways the employee can contribute to the University's success and their own professional growth. A private, in person meeting between supervisor and employee is required to complete the performance review process.
• Full-time staff and part-time employees that were hired before October 1, 2018
Not Covered Employees
Reviews are not required to be completed for Postdoctoral Fellows.
Covered Time Frame
Reviews should address employee performance for calendar year 2018.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
• All performance reviews must be submitted using the automated form, which can be accessed at https://bpm2012.tulane.edu.
• At the end of the process of completing the form, you will be prompted to upload the updated or current, and signed job description to the system.
• At the end of the process of completing the form, if the employee's composite review score is less than 3.00, you will be prompted to upload a completed and signed Performance Improvement Plan.
• Requests for extensions must be made in writing and approved jointly by the department's Senior Officer and the Associate Vice President of the Office of Human Resources.
Support materials are available to assist supervisors and employees in completing the reviews at http://hr.tulane.edu/content/performance-evaluation-user-support.
Questions should be directed to the Employee Relations team in the Office of Human Resources.