The role of HR in higher education is continuously evolving. We have embarked upon a transformational journey to provide better customer service, with a focus on talent management, more efficient processes, nimble policies, as well as leadership and staff development. The Office of Human Resources endeavors to be a flexible business partner, aligned with academic needs across the university to deliver first-class services. In an effort to keep you informed, we would like to share with you our vision for the future as outlined in our HR Leadership Strategy Map 2017-2020.
Our initiatives include identifying opportunities to improve responsiveness, simplify policies, streamline processes and improve the overall employee service experience.
• Staff compensation study
• Benefit offering competitiveness assessment
• Strategic workforce planning
• HR policy and staff handbook review
• HR systems continuous process improvement initiative including job vacancies, new hires, benefits enrollments and one-time pays
• Training and development - implementation of a robust learning management system to support ongoing professional development institution-wide ( Under development)
To Better Serve TU
To keep you informed, we will provide you with regular updates. By working together we can make Tulane a great place of opportunity not only for our students, but also for our faculty and staff — a place where success is supported and careers thrive.