The Talent Acquisition team is your partner in the recruitment and hiring process for students, faculty, and staff. We are available to walk you through each piece of the process, including posting a vacancy, interviewing, creating and extending the offer, and onboarding.
Faculty and Staff Hiring
The first step is to obtain access in HCM to Tulane Manager iRecruitment.
In order to submit requests for vacancies and offers in iRecruitment, you will need to request Tulane Manager iRecruitment access in HCM/Oracle EBS (if you do not have it already). Please follow these steps: Navigate to https://tulane.service-now.com
- Log in using your Tulane single sign-on.
- On the left side of the next page (Service Now home page), click “Service Catalog.”
- In the next screen, under “Account & ID Management,” select “HCM Functional Accounts.”
- On the next screen, review the pre-loaded information to make sure it is correct. In the “Requested for” field, ensure your name is there if you are requesting access for yourself. If you are requesting access for somebody else, enter that person’s name. Type the name in the field, and the system will automatically present you with a choice of names.
- In the field with the red asterisk entitled “D/D/DH or person responsible for financials in your department,” enter the appropriate name for your department.
- Select “Tulane Manager iRecruitment” under “Please indicate the HCM responsibilities that you are requesting.”
- In the field that appears after your last selection, enter your organization number under “Organization Number(s).”
- Finally, click the blue “Order Now” button on the top of the right screen.
- Your request will be submitted for review to Tulane Technology Services.
- When you are granted Tulane Manager iRecruitment access, a link will appear on the left side of your Oracle EBS homepage:
Hiring Managers must be fully trained on the new electronic student hiring system before they can gain access to this responsibility.
If you are a new manager and you plan on hiring student workers, please email Student Employment for a schedule of upcoming training sessions.