An estimated 80 percent of the U.S. population doesn’t get enough exercise, and 60 percent are sedentary. For that reason, this program serves as a great reminder for so many. It shares practical ways for even the busiest person to weave 30 minutes of physical activity into their day.
- Define the FITT principle
- Create a personal action plan
- Identify ways to fit fitness into their day
- Discover the benefits of physical activity
- Explore ways to be more physically active
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Location: 1555 Poydras St., 9th Floor, Suite 964
Presenter: Christina Maise from Optum
Can't make it to the seminar?
Join via Zoom: https://tulane.zoom.us/j/771778938
Please contact TU Wellness at 504-247-1744 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.