From irritability to rage, insults to abuse, incidents of inappropriately expressed or poorly addressed anger abound. Anger can surround us in the workplace, in our homes and in our travel. This program will provide a framework for understanding anger and tools that can be used to address anger in a healthy, positive manner.
- Explore beliefs that can trigger anger reactions
- Learn to recognize anger in order to exercise options around it
- Review methods for responding, as opposed to reacting, to feelings of anger
- Examine the role of forgiveness
- Recognize anger in order to exercise options around it
Date: Wednesday, August 01, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Location: Uptown Square, Suite 220
Presenter: Bob Breaux
Please contact TU Wellness at 504-247-1744 or email@example.com for more information or to register.