The I-9 Form is a legal document required by the Federal Government used by an employer to:
- Verify an employee's identity
- Establish a worker's eligibility to accept employment in the U.S.
All new hires must complete their form on or before their first day of employment.
- New STAFF employees: I-9s will be completed at New Hire Orientation.
- New FACULTY employees: Click Here to make an appointment at our Downtown HR office or email TUCareers@tulane.edu if you will not be present in New Orleans before your Hire date.
- New STUDENT employees: Click Here to make an appointment.
New Hires will need to provide documents that verify their identity and work eligibility. Documents must be unexpired and the original. Copies cannot and will not be accepted. A list of acceptable documents can be found below.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact us at TUcareers@tulane.edu or 504-865-4748.