The Student Employment team is committed to assisting students through the entire hiring process and throughout their employment. We work in collaboration with Tulane's Financial Aid, Office of International Students and Scholars, and Student Affairs to provide student workers with a positive work experience.
1. Find a job. We've partnered with NTC Career Services to move all Student Employment opportunities to Handshake!
2. After you've been hired - Complete online new hire documents (email from TUCareers@tulane.edu).
3. After completing online new hire documents in the Employment Center - Complete your I-9 verification.
4. Your hiring manager will be notified that you've completed the I-9 verification and they will create your work assignment.
5. Students will receive an email notification when the work assignment is created. Hourly positions will receive an additional email, when your Kronos account is active and you can begin to work.
Click on the links below to learn more about how to: clock into Kronos, update your banking information for direct deposit, view when you will get paid and your pay stub.
The New Student Employee Orientation is designed to give new student workers an understanding of the guidelines regarding working at Tulane and the resources available to them as employees. Topics covered in the orientation include the benefits of student employment, professional expectations, getting paid and timekeeping, policies and guidelines, as well as student employee support.
The Student Employee Orientation dates for Spring 2021 have not yet been finalized. Please check back later for updates.