All student employment opportunities (Work Study (FWS) and Non-Work Study) are now posted on Handshake through our partnership with NTC Career Services.
1. Find a job. Log in to Handshake with your TU email address and password, search for on-campus jobs, and apply. To see On-Campus jobs, filter listings by 'Job Type', 'On Campus Student Employment'.
2. After you've been hired - Complete online new hire documents (email from TUCareers@tulane.edu).
3. After finishing all online new hire documents in the Employment Center - Complete your I-9 verification.
4. Your hiring manager will be notified that you've completed the I-9 verification and they will create your work assignment.
5. Students will receive an email notification when the work assignment is created and your Kronos account is active. Then, you can begin to work.