For more information, please contact Will Ferbos, Associate Vice President for Institutional Affairs and Deputy Chief of Staff, at 862-8370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The President’s EDI Excellence Award was established to recognize employees who are leading the way to making Tulane a more inclusive, diverse and welcoming community. Recipients will receive a one-time cash award. Learn more about award eligibility, criteria and the selection process below.
- Faculty, staff and administrators employed 50% or more in a regular benefits-eligible position.
- Must have successfully completed the six-month introductory period.
- Demonstrate a commitment to creating a more diverse and inclusive Tulane community.
- Achievements should make a substantial and lasting impact to build a better future for the university.
- All staff, administrators, faculty, students and affiliates of Tulane are welcome to submit nominations.
- At least one letter of support should be included with specific examples of how the nominated individual’s efforts resulted in making Tulane a more inclusive, diverse and welcoming community. Nominations are reviewed by Human Resources & Institutional Equity to verify that eligibility requirements have been met.
- The Office of Human Resources & Institutional Equity contacts immediate supervisor of the nominated individual to obtain approval for the nomination.
- The Awards Committee reviews nominations and submits recommendations to the senior administration of the University for final approval.