You will receive an email in advance from TUcareers@tulane.edu with the subject line "New Hire Invitation," which will contain new hire documents. These should be completed before your New Employee Orientation.
Before you begin to complete the documents, you may want to gather the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Bank's routing number and your account number for direct deposit
- Emergency contact phone numbers and email addresses
Additional Forms Included:
The form is a legal document required by the Federal Government used by an employer to:
- Verify an employee's identity
- Establish a worker's eligibility to accept employment in the U.S.
All new hires must complete their form on or before their first day of employment.
- New STAFF employees: I-9s will be completed at New Hire Orientation.
- New FACULTY and STUDENT employees: I-9s can be completed by scheduling an appointment before starting employment.
New Hires will need to provide documents that verify their identity and work eligibility. Documents must be unexpired and the original. Copies cannot and will not be accepted. A list of acceptable documents can be found HERE.
Please bring a printed a copy of your Louisiana State Tax Form (L4) to your new hire orientation.
Please print, review and sign every page of this document and bring the original to your New Employee Orientation. The Employer Witness fields will be completed at Orientation.
For any questions regarding your New Hire documents, or if you wil work outside the state of Louisiana, please contact HR Talent Acquisition at (504) 865 - HR4U or email TUcareers@tulane.edu . If you are an International Staff or Faculty member, please reach out to the Office of International Students and Scholars: (504) 865 - 5208 or OISS@tulane.edu.