Effective October 1, 2019, all faculty and staff will have access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand, online learning solution designed to help employees gain new skills and advance their careers. This initiative supports professional development at no cost to employees or departments, will be available 24/7 using an employee’s Tulane single sign-on and is in alignment with our strategic initiative of building a foundation for a learning culture by focusing on enhancing the skills and behaviors needed to support Tulane's mission and key objectives. This is another great benefit of working for Tulane.
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies, and business topics. Tulane faculty and staff can take advantage of free access to the entire library of learning, including:
- Unlimited Access. Choose from thousands of video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized Recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on the development needs for your career.
- Multiple Uses. Complete assigned training from your supervisor or explore your own interests on your time.
- Expert Instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient Learning. Access courses from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful Resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files, and coding practice windows.
Activate Your Account
IMPORTANT - Please read before you start:
The Tulane account will require Single Sign-On authentication. When you activate your account for the first time, you will be prompted to connect your Tulane account to your personal LinkedIn account--this step is optional. The resources below will help guide you through the process.
- How to use Linkedin Learning (PDF)
- How to connect to my personal LinkedIn Account
- How to create a separate Learning Account
- How to use LinkedIn Learning (Video)
- LinkedIn Learning Help
- System Requirements
- LinkedIn Learning Blog
Contact the L&OD team if you have any questions.